Saturday, February 27, 2010


Alfie Teng left me cold, freezing, hungry, lonely, tired and bored under his block. Called him a million times on his phone but he never answered. Luckily his sister heard it and answered. She still remembers me haha, for all the wrong reasons. While that idiot went out and "forgot" to bring his phone.

AAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanyways. Been slacking with the triple threat. I learned a few stunts and tricks! Gotta train more to do them better! There's this pipe at Glens pool which just pours out tons of water, feels like a waterfall when you stand under it. Sat there a while talking crap. 5mins later my back was already itching and red from the "waterfall" the itch was kinda adictive haha. 10min and my back was kinda numb, but I like the feeling! Wonder if the monks are training to endure that pain ._.

Hmm, DE last paper and I'm free. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many things i wanna do. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many things I wanna get. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many excuses to not study lol.


ahh, the old days. This was made when we had to make a video for Social Studies. These are just the bloopers. Pat made this. Featuring Gha, Mel, Glen, Jasmine Ker, Yulin and Patrick! Anybody knows how I can download this video?

Feelings are a chore

No comments: