Tuesday, March 2, 2010



"We have so many masks we put on everyday that we realise we don't longer know which one is real."


Last paper! And I'm free~~! Still have to make police report of missing IC though I got everything back. Troublesome school. Looking back on past posts (as in way way back like 2 years ago) those times we're actually very carefree. Don't hafta plan for anything the next day (other than dreaded training) Guess its all in the process in "Growing Up".

I wanna go to the sea. Just stare at the waves, feeling the sea breeze and smelling the salty sea water. I feel strangely calm in the water. Its the next best thing to music. It lets my mind drift away...

Greatly in need of an escape. Not just from exams. Hmm, maybe Genting would help. Sleepless nights would be the best. Hopefully I'd get "The View" =P

Accept it and move on. The usual.

No comments: