Tuesday, February 16, 2010


Been out with the sec sch gang recently lol. Been awhile, when you wanna meet up I guess you gotta plan yourself lol. Played bball till I cracked my ribs from laughing haha. Been a while since I literally roll on the floor laughing LOL! Bball with them is more a joke than a game lol. Went Gym at my hse after that. Somebody was suppose to come later and stay over no matter tornado, tsunami, or earthquake! But he ps us..... so juz went to swim then mel left~

KERYN WAI KAR LING. See, I remember your full name. Its been a year since you said anything so now we're putting matters in our own hands and called you LOL. Its been a century since we had a conference lol. But as usual, you're FOC, full of crap....

Today was the most waste money day. There was actually another intent for this day but it totally didnt happen lol. I was late, but I came even LATER thanks to mel. Watched the lightning thief thingy. Not bad. But i think the ending is abit rushed? =X We had to sit front row so neck abit...... THEN, things happened and bla bla bla, suddenly I find myslef getting tickets again, for 14 blades. FRONT ROW again.... haha but it was a nice movie, lucky they don't talk much while fighting or else I cant see the fights cause I gotta read the subtitles lol. 2 movies, wasted 20 bucks. In a day. Damn fast. First time I spend my WHOLE day at JP. Epic fail.

ARVIN, wanna watch Dear John??

I'm back in business =]
Trying

No comments: