Saturday, February 20, 2010

Water balloooooooooon! lol!

Just realised I keep stopping halfway in almost everything I do. Music, training, basketball, programing. Haha, bet you didnt know i did some of these stuff. I need someone to keep egging me on I guess, or else when it gets to the hard part, my mind would just shut off like a bird fainting in the sky ._.
Jack of all trades master of none? Haha better than nothing, but I think I need to be proficient in something or else I won't be satisfied! grrr

On another note, I feel like running ._. Its been a while since I sweat out by running. I wanna sprint. Run far and fast without stopping. No boundaries =) Then breathe hard as though I'm about to die haha!
Or play basketball! Been damn long since I had a serious match. Head to head. Blacking out everything else in my mind. Everything moves slow. Haha I bet anyone who doesnt play basketball would be like "wtf is he talking about?"
I wanna run, jump, fly. C'mon anyone?


You, are not "everyone" else.
you only appear as "everyone"
when you're not important to someone

Hilda - waa, motivational speaker lol!

Enough broooooooooooding, time to spread the smiles ;DNice pic! (Y) haha! Thanks Jasmine for inviting us over!!! Woo~!!
I wan mini eclare nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!
I don't mind where you come from, as long as you come to me

No comments: