Wednesday, February 24, 2010




Went to make my atm card today! YES! I know I'm very very very outdated, all these time you people used these cards all I had were pieces of paper and flat round metal. Now I'm joining you modern peeps yo! Yeah, I'm still HIP and COOL ^^v
Haha, but exactly after I made it and went school, Jian Wei told me debit card was better, which I agree..... Anyone up to get a UOB debit card? The perk is you'll be more hip =)

Walked around Queensway with Pang, Arvin and Duan finding someone to make our shirt. We ended up walking to Ikea, and Anchorpoint, round and round lol like Bermuda triangle. Totally didnt feel like theres exams, though it NEVER feels like theres an exam other than the day itself. Laughed alot today, my mum once told me "Never laugh too hard or too long. Later misery and sadness would catch up to you." I always believed it, cause after you get high and crazy, once you're out of the high-ness... haha, like drinking coke =D

P.S. Thanks Guoshu and Gui Hao for helping me with my studies!
P.P.S. Alfie you're totally dead on friday for leaving me waiting for you below your house and leaving you're handphone at home at9PM!

hypocrite
I tried

No comments: