Monday, February 15, 2010


Went to my cousins erm.... wedding preparation?
Its not exactly the wedding. Went to my cousins house for food (bwahaha) and carried all the gifts to the bride-to-be house. I dropped a whole tray of sweets which was for the bride's family! Omg! Damn malu sia. My mum was like "Lucky i forgot to tell everyone you worked as a waiter before" -.- I was trying to keep my ipod with one hand and the tray in the other when yuduan msg-ed me. Gave me a shock and... there goes the whole tray...... Luckily i wasn't carrying the rings! LOL

Went finding Guoshu at harbourfront. Shes doing the survey job! haha, shes under LTA but I was under Tourism. Should have taken my advice and just bullshit the survey lol. Hey, experienced minds give good advoce ^^v Went slacking at esplanade with Pang, Jian Wei and yuduan. Took a ride on the "Meteor" at the carnival. It jus spins and spins. Felt like vomiting a few times after that though =X I like those kind of rides cause at night, I'd always feel like im on the ride even though I'm on my bed haha. Big waves works too =D Rock me to sleep lol!
Unnecessary?
The little things in my life. I'm afraid that I take them for granted everyday. So I'd do something a little special everyday ;D Haha

Ur asking for an ipod for your birthday?? Ok, I think i need 2 more jobs...
I really hate arguments. I'll learn

No comments: