Thursday, February 11, 2010

Im starting to like this picture lol. Reminds me of the feeling of going up high mountains. That feeling is niceeeeeeeee.

Currently at Jian Wei house. His house is very tall-people-unfriendly. I cant fit through his door.... lol. His room is damn messy, walk in and the first thing i see his a pair of boxers. Clubber uhh, what do you expect lol.

OHH, I went back HYSS yesterday. The bubbletea aunty still recognise me sia! Alriiiiight! haha. She asked me "The usual?" lol. She told me no one was as tall as me in HYSS so far that she see. Made my day ^^ And I found out the name of the guard uncle who always crap with me today! ROBERT ONG. Haha, there was a time I was waiting for basketball training to start and he talked to me about his life. Hes a grandfather! But he's still cool, IN, and hip ^^ Only now then i know his name. Better late than never eh?
HYSS night cycling. wanna go?


I'm so gonna travel the world in the future. My life goal. Its so cool! See the sights, smell the stuff, taste the food and go home.... haha.

PS. I should learn to choose the clothes I wear before going school and not just randomly pull stuff out. Wearing all white makes me look like I'm in pyjamas....
reminisce
Its better to get the whole truth than a sweet lie

No comments: