Wednesday, April 28, 2010

TODAY WAS AWESOMEEE
Best day of my life to be honest.
What can i say? Its nothing short of awesome =)


So cool to have the beat in your hands. I admire drummers cause they can read the beat of a song just like that. And when you can see it, the feeling is damn cool! just like getting perfect points for guitar hero haha. And overall, with beats like that, its just pure fun ;D Look at his expression haha

Been feeling very sleepy these few days. Haha maybe thats what happens when you get shocked every single day... Still not getting used to it i guess. Still being shot every single day ._.
I need to study! Seriously Eddie and Athraj aint studying for nuts, and this year's module is even more cheem! Siannnnnnnnn

So many things to plan too. FOC, GO GREEN, STUDY, ARRRRGHHHHH.
niabu ._.
I wanna go run soon. So many things i wanna do, so little time.... I admit I'm very bad with time management.

so damn tired? did you know how i tried to keep it up for a year? when others do to you, its all wrong and shitty, but when you do the same to others its fine? People didnt change, im just tired of reaching out.
Talk is cheap, yeah same to you too.

No comments: