Wednesday, April 7, 2010






Hey you, its your song =] so cheer up aite

Been living my 'other' life lately. 'Other' is concerning EEE and not SPA.
They're a fun bunch of dudes. Lets me do stuff without caring what people think.
Jump around, shout a cheer for no reasons, eat potato......

Had a long talk with Man Hong today haha. I like sitting down doing nothing and just talk. It doesnt matter what it is about, i'll listen. Society has made us careful of what we do or say in case other people who see us might judge. But who are we to judge? People rarely listen to what others have to say. But if we listen, we all have stories to share.
When I ask, I'm not trying to be nosy. But just to hear what you have to say.

Choices. We have many choices in life. But we're so focused on out primary goal and the easiest way to achieve it that we almost never see the other choices we have. We have a choice between passing and failing. Its just the consequences that will come after that. We have the choice to break the law. We have the choice to take the risk. There is no such thing as "There is no choice, I have to do this."

haha... im so sleepy now that my vision is blurring....
summarised 2 paragraphs cause I was drifting of topic haha.

When you're feeling lost. Don't give up because,
It's alright, When you close your eyes,
I'm by your side


change

No comments: