Monday, April 26, 2010




Life's been kinda cramped. I seriously need time to live and breathe.
Standing on the roof tops, everybody scream your heart out...


Haha, I love the way I talk to the guys with shit loads of vulgarities but we don't mean it.
It just seems normal lol.

E - where the f***k are you
G - in class bodoh. eh s**t i got break later, wanna go eat?
E - i end at f***king 1 cb
G - same lahh f***ck
E - knn then find u at fc5 later uh
G - i duwan fc5 lahh ccb
E - knnccb then where you wan siol
G - fc3 lah nb
E - ok ok set lol

haha. FOC planning is driving me nuts. Feels like im walking on a road with alot of holes. Some things incomplete. Some things, dunno how to do. Screwed. RAMS, Emergency contacts, Safety protocol, Proposal. Why cant everything just be impromptu and tell the freshies to "join at your own risk". Thats the point of an indemnity form lol. Worked yesterday, bought new slippers haha nice (Y)

There's something different with the way i look. Look at me, then tell me what you think. Its small, but its there! Haha always wanted to try everything at least once. But now I don't know what to do with it...

Hmm... Its been a while since I did an eskimo roll... Hope I don't lose the feeling.
Or else i get a FAIL roll.
ha...
Funny uh?

Ok, I'm frigin hungry. Can you hear my stomach growl...
hey you
hear that?
can you hear how fast you make my heart beat?

No comments: