Monday, April 12, 2010

Performing SP cheer infront of the whole SEEE. Cool shit.
FOP was damn hot today. Hot sun, with fan-less hall means gigantic OVEN. Was damn high at first but not so much when second group came. They were damn boring....
One of my lecturers came to me and was like....
Sir : Hey, Gha, I saw what you wrote, you're a good writer
Me : Write what? Where?
Sir : About GYL.
Me : Huhh?
Sir : Your blog?
Me : You know my blog???? OMGWTFBBQZOMGPEANUTBUTTERCHEESEPIEOSTRICH!

Successfull planning of family dinner today (Y)
Unfortunate incident : Melody, Zi yuan, Jun Guang and most of CLS GYL people were there. HAHA! DAMN PAISEH. WHY THERE OUT OF THE WHOLE SINGAPORE!?
WHY PASTA MANIA?!
Was telling my mum there was no more seats, though there are.... and in the end they came anyway.
Thanks Mun Noong for the card haha =P

FOP again tomorrow. I gotta stop this nasty habit of mine to volunteer for so many stuff cause I think I'm free.

Secret love, my escape.
Take me far far away.

No comments: