Thursday, April 22, 2010


GREEN DAY! WOOO!! WE WON!! HAHA!!! FIRST PLACE!! 500BUCKS!!!

expected... =P kidding.

Was doing last minute practices though to me it really looked cmi haha. When we performed, Jon forgot his lyrics and some people forgot to do some stuff? Haha... When they announced the runner up and our group name wasn't there.... we were like... "Oh, if we not second then confirm we first lahh!" lol joke, but in the end it was true! haha!

Won 500 bucks, interviews from SPH, SP media, an autograph session at SB, a showcase, a write up on us, video clips and pics of us on GO GREEN WEBSITE!!! woo! sweet prize eh? ^^

I realise I'm a busy person... Hmm... maybe I should tone down abit... =/

Not only do I feel like shit, I also feel like shitting...

Haiz...

When I'm doing work, somehow I don't like to mix in fun with it. As in, when its time to be serious, I believe we shouldn't just waste time and fool around. There's a time for everything and that totally wasn't the time to be talking crap.


You make me feel....

No comments: