Sunday, April 11, 2010

You gotta think outside the box....

Life's getting a little too complicated for me to handle right now.

Work
Forward modules
GEMS
Studies
Family
Money
Planning
Camps

Everything needs to be straighten out! =/
Haha like my teacher used to say, we are given pressure not to crush under it, but to shine above it. And theres still things I wanna do for myself!

NYAA
PPCDL
3star kayaking
First Aid
Level 1 abseiling
Sports climbing level 1
Driving liscence??

Get my business? Anyways, finally got a planner from Prints =D 50% off baby, it was practically calling out to me haha. Now is no joke, I gotta buck up, suck up, and shut up.

I need 4 more points for community service and 12 more effective participating points for a Gold with Honors grade for CCA points. Cool shit.

Got my timetable a-lady~ My thurs would be from 8am-6pm. Cooler shit.

Hmm... gotta remember to appeal for forward module too.... Not so cool shit...

OH FUCK, just realised i got engineering maths again! I hate math.... screw calculus!

Everybody has their days~

No comments: