Thursday, April 15, 2010

SEEE FOP

Had loads of fun. Too much fun you can say, till we were lectured for having too much fun ourselves and not entertaining the freshies haha. My face is in almost all the pics =D
Think all the freshies remember my face alr~

Our last group~ Hey, my shoe's missing haha

The only class that added us on FB. They have a class GROUP and me and Andrew were placed as "officials" haha. FION'S GROUP, find her!
Haaaaaaaaaaaaave you met Andrew? haha my partner for FOP ;D

HAHAHA!!!


Am I the fool? Am I a victim?

Woke up at like 7 today? Waited at BB at Burger King. I think thats where i got sick.... Sms-ed alfie loads of vulgarities cause hes damn slow.... Went twins house to give her gigantic tigger and change GEMS. Woots! Personal Financial!
Trained to amk.... Thats where i got DAMN sleepy. Took the priority seat and slept all the way there and back. I was so sleepy that I....
Walked into a pillar....
Sleep until damn unglam but i didnt care....
Keep almost walking into people....
Headaches!!

Reached school went straight to hilltop to sleep. On my laptop to on music then.... sleep.... In the end never go gym. Still damn tired and went basketball straight. =)

The basketball court is the place where I always feel safe somehow. It taught me respect like no other teacher could. Melvin used to get angry when he say even a cigarette on the floor. I won't mind but soap? Powder? And they don't even clean up after what they did. Like wtfudge?

Sidetracked, played bball with 10 peeps. frgt their name lol. Chi Peng, Charle, Zhen Yu, Jonathan Alvar, Jonathan Ang, Kenny, Algea and few more i can't remember...
Was sleepy at first, until the first ball went in and i find myself being elbowed in the face. Woke me up with a scar inside my mouth lol. Basketball is a good way of relieving stress haha.

It rained otw home, walked in the rain. Now that i know I got a fever.... I think that was damn stupid of me to walk in the rain... I was so cold even after i showered in HOT water that im shivering in my room with the fans off. Anyone been to my room would know its like an oven.... but i was shivering!

what should I do?
What you want, is what I don't want. I don't want to be that replacement again...

No comments: