Saturday, May 1, 2010

Heartbeat

GEMS
I joined personal financial planning. Its like... accounting? At least thats what twin said. Guess what my mum taught me was useful after all haha. All the cash flow, Cash In and Cash Out. Didnt bring notes as usual. Everyone there so quiet. Seems pretty much like a business class haha.

CCA

Dance Sport! Guess what. Thats what I'm gonna try out this year. I bet Joanne is SO excited (lol). I'm gonna shake my thang and boogy woogy LOL. =S

WORK

Busy as usual. FYI I have another job other than Prima. Its kinda time consuming, but should be rewarding haha. Wait till I got status then I'll tell the world haha.
EDDIE IS GONNA DIE WHEN I SEE HIM. Nothing else to be said.

PHONE

My phone is screwed! It has this "auto click" function that I "downloaded" when I dropped my phone. So if i hang up on you while you're calling me, its not my fault! It auto hangs up! And if my SMS-es seem short and rude, its cause its hard to type. I'll show you, just ask me...

TIME
I'M RUNNING OUT OF TIME! So many things to do. So many people to meet. Every hour there is confirm someone calling. SMS. I'm not saying I'm famous or something... but I don't wanna be tied down to this!!

STRESS

What to do, what to do....

what hurts the most
was being so close
and having so much to say
and watching you walk away

No comments: