Tuesday, January 11, 2011

This world will never be what i expected


I wish it was different
I wish you would listen
I wish you would notice
I wish you wouldnt blame me so much
I wish you could understand
I wish you could see how much I lost
I wish I could tell you that I'm not the only one always at wrong
I wish I wasnt taken for granted
I wish you could see the things I did, and not what I didnt

Its just a wish, not like it will be granted. Cause I don't believe in fairy tales.
Would you rather be a beggar with no money, or be someone who has money, but all his friends avoid him as he never keeps to his word? There would be nothing left. Time, friends, dreams, aspiration or something to look forward to. Its just like an empty shell braving the weather.
Yeah, I know I used to say I go wherever the river takes me. But only the dead follows the currents.

What am I fighting for?
(and you would ask, " Are you even fighting?")

No comments: