Sunday, January 30, 2011

Adventure

One day.

Nothing short of awesome. Whenever theres kids I'm always the first one being placed there, I dont know why lol. Elaine's neighbours were invited over and their kids were so cute! I think they think of me as a big playground haha. BUT kids never understand when its time to leave. Its like, we took away their favourite stuff toy or something. What up with that?? lol. Kinda makes me feel guilty, but they gotta learn life ;D THANKS FOR THE BBQ ELAINE! Thanks for everything =]

Sweet feeling when you have friends everywhere for you (Y)

Honestly, training is a happy word for me. Doing drop-weights till you cant carry no more. Perfect you forms doing rolls. Running by everyone. Doing tricks flippin all around with cheers all around you if you did it right. I get this adrenaline feeling.
Yes, I'm an adrenaline junkie (Y)

The only problem was motivation. Being a year 2 now, theres no coach to shout, no seniors to encourage. Haha, but strangely I got the motivation now. Watch this space. Cause I don't join the rat race =]

OH, and a side note. Found a bunch of tricksters. Small world really, apparently one of them knows me as the guy who went to his programming class but is absent most of the time. Haha, I cant really remember faces. Just feelings =] He thought me how to do the front flip. Generally, people cant/don't do it cause of fear. Once thats gone, its as easy as trying to ride a bike.
hoo hoo flash kicks next....

If you see me, ask me to show you how to do it xP

When there is no place left to venture in this world, all thats left is to go past the concrete walls (parkour)

No comments: