Saturday, January 15, 2011

Between the lines



Between the lines of fear and blame.

Guess its true the days keeps on getting worse. Damn I wished for brighter days.
Lucky it rained after the race. I love the rain. I just like its presence. Seem to wash away everything.

I know guys are supposed to shed blood. But I already did, so am I excused?
Doesnt matter. I'm just confused. Should I tell you? Or just move on when I gave everything and I was just brushed away so easily with a short sentence. You tell me I should understand and give in more, when I'm already at my limit.
I don't need fake concerns. Dissapointed, maybe its my fault. Of course it is.

I wish tomorrow will be a better day. I'll keep wishing. Even if it doesnt comes or I dont believe in it.
My feet is pale with blisters. My shoe has a big hole at the bottom. No glue. Wallet missing. Broke. Knuckles skinless. Wrist sprained.
It cant get any worse... right?



Haha it was a fun race. Not as good as last years though. I'm kinda hungry, wanna eat, eat, eat.
Tomorrow will be great =] Shes happy, I'm happy. We are all happy peopleeee =P

Paper bags and plastic hearts

No comments: