Friday, January 21, 2011

I promised I'd do all I can


Something cool to listen to, "Made" by Dub FX

Went to the Poetry Slam thing today. Actually poets are quite cool. They can bring out emotions. They can make you feel sad, happy, angry, anything they want you to feel. Makes you think too. They use alot of good phrases too like,

"If you don't want to work, you will have to earn enough money so that you won't have to work".
or this,

"Don't regret anything if you gave your all"

Free food after it ended too. Brownies and Pie Kia ^^

Something happened today that made my day.

So I was like sitting there with Jon and 2 girls who were patiently waiting for their boyfriends who were playing bball. I say patiently cause even I think that it took too long for the boys to end their game, but the girls still waited. So happens that one of the girls knew a dancesport member and actually wanted to join, but her boyfriend didnt let her.

All I told them was the reason why I joined dancesport and they were telling me how jealous they were. One of them told me "If only my boyfriend was like you." Obviously her boyfriend got jealous of me later. They told me it was really a sweet thing to do. They even told me "You confirm got alot of girls wanna dance with you" haha.

I finally felt appreciated =]
See, when life hit an all time low, the only place left to go is UP =)

I wanna get another guitar soon. Got a software to compose my own song =D

No comments: