Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Free hug event~!

It remains to be true =] Fill you brain with memories

Totally epic! In every sense of that word!
My peeps who were supposed to come ALL never come. Only Jonathan and Patrick came. But they were TOTALLY unsupportive haha. Doing crazy things like this, haha even I need a little encouragement. They totally screw my brains inside out! Lucky I found a friend who willingly gave me a hug first. And I was set all the way ;D

My first sign was actually "Free Hugs!" But after going all the way to FC6, getting around 10 hugs, being called gay by one guy didnt really matter lol. (Besides, I could've split his head any day) lol. Met Geraldine at FC6 and she joined us. Jon gave me another idea so I rewrote my sign to become.....

"My life SUCK, HUG me!" with a tiny "pls..." at the bottom haha. More success with that sign! The guys hugging me were giving me the "Yeah-i-know-how-you're-feeling-bro" pity look whenever they walk to me haha. Got a GIGANTIC hug from this big guy at FC5, I actually jumped on another guy to hug him at FC5, and I carried this guy at the library while hugging him. LOL somehow this sounds so gay....

Geraldine's camera is so pro! Can hide pimples! Naturally used it to cam-gigolo lol. Pics soon, damn nice (Y)

Moving on to the next event tomorrow (which is technically today...) POOL TRAINING! woo! Don't care, gonna try to fit in the playboat this time~!

30+ hugs, but this event was to actually get just that one =]

I cant make her care no more, I cant make her heart stop, I cant make her feel like a princess, I guess I was never good enough, waking up earlier and sleeping later. As long as I can still be there, I'm happy
Still get butterflies too @.@

My toe is still busted =/

No comments: