Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011

Hey 2010.
The good, the bad, the worst. Tried and learnt a few things. What can I say? You were awesome. Everytime I look back, all I can remember are the great times. Maybe a little embarrassing. Maybe thats the way it should be. Memories shouldnt hurt.

Speaking of pain....
I had a habit of putting my leg in front of anything I don't want to let roll down a slope. Lets say Theres a ball rolling down a slope. I'd put my leg in front of it so it stops rolling.
Makes sense right?

Well.... Not if its a go-kart that is rolling down the slope. My kart was stalled as it went up a slope. I stupidly went out to find a mechanic. Realised it was rolling down and placed my leg in front of it. Felt like someone breaking my bone SLOWLY. It wasnt like a hammer, cause it was slow but heavy.
Ouch.

Hi 2011.
Nice meeting you. Hope things will get better and that I get to pass everything I take! All the courses, the attachments and liscences. And of course, money please! I'll be good....

Sometimes I wish someone would record the best points of my life and show me at the end of every year. Wouldnt that be good?

Some love to hate and some love to lie

No comments: