Monday, January 24, 2011

Pretty eyes


you and your pretty eyes
you keep me alive

Past few days been different. More active haha.
Always been wanting to blog, but now too lazy....
Flippin all over the place during the last SE class. Videos and pics on facebook! Go see my almost completed backflip! (Y)

After tomorrow, I'm gonna look forward to every day!
Wednesday, theres my event.
Thursday, pool training!
Friday, going to a gymnastics club for parkour!

One handstands, backflips, no-hand cartwheels here I come.... hohoho...
Dont know why people call it monkeying around, its so damn cool! One day, you'll be jealous....

But then again, theres always something bad. Tomorrow is math till 10pm. I have 6 papers for exam.... Don't know why everyone has only 2 or 4. Haven made my IC, apparently theres a deadline... WHYYY MEEEEEE.

Come to think of it, I havent seen my dad in a long time...




Forelsket, what to do.

No comments: