Monday, April 21, 2008

yilin - lol come back~~ =X
Adawiyah - i dun talk to murderers !!
Murhani - laugh all u want... PENDEK!!
Olga - I look better than you when i turn older =P
Kai Song - o.o okay....
remember??

Sports day was...... ______
I was de one who volunteered so cant say anythin =X
had to go ard helpin stuff~
very very very very very very HOT
dat day i actually woke up at 4.30am!
de thunder was my alarm clock~
the lightning was in front of my flat so it like
light up my whole room

went to shower at Mel's hse den go
watch "Forbidden Kingdom"
The actors are GAY! they even gt eye shadow thingy....

so if you hear Glen, Mel and Pat saying....
"You watch too much Hong Kong fooey!" or
"Empty your cup!" or
"You're de man!"
u know where it came from =P

Today~~
hmm... i guess its cause its monday
nth went right today~ totally NTH
ahhh who cares =.=

what i feel doesn't matter at all
I'm not suppose to feel anything
iduncareiduncareiduncareiduncare do i?

"I'm just a kid and life is a nightmare
I'm just a kid, I know that its not fair
Nobody cares, cause I'm alone and the world is
Having more fun than me
Tonight..."

Simple Plan - I'm Just a Kid

No comments: