Wednesday, April 9, 2008

twin x] - xD no prob~ they're not free eh =X jkjk =P
kai song - o.o i deleted it =X
joanne - hahax nvm i get you a fake one....
Olga - you?? aiya u'll faint when a leaf touch you....
linGy - muz i? T.T



Yellowcard - Shadows And Regrets

I'm back, back in town
And everything has changed
I feel, feel let down
The faces stay the same
I see, see shadows
Of who we used to be
When I drive, drive so slow
Through this memory

When we were only kids
And we were best of friends
And we hoped for the best
And let go of the rest

I heard, heard myself
Say things I take back
If I could, could retell
And make these stories last
I see, see shadows
Of who you'll always be
I drive, drive these roads
Made of memories

When we were only kids
And we were best of friends
And we hoped for the best
And let go from the rest
Shadows and regrets
We let go from the rest

Everything has changed
Faces stay the same
Everything has changed
Faces stay the same

And we were only kids
And our time couldn't end
And how tall did we stand
With the world in my hands
And we were only kids
And we were best of friends
And we hoped for the best
And let go of the rest
And shadows and regrets
We let go of the rest
Shadows and Regrets
We let go of the rest
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I owe sumthin to linGy as you can see from the tag =/
lost wif her in a bet arhh...
anywayz, summary of the days first~
- Tug-of-war was like duhhhhhhh....
vincent out cause kena asthma =D won them can alr~ got bragging rights
but now my hands are like tense and i cant pick up a pen with my left hand -.-
- Did you know bubble tea shop gt a drink called "first love"? xD
so we can buy our "first love" at $1.80? so cheap.... too bad its sour~
- I FOUND MY EARPIECE!!!! MUAHAHA!!! =X
- All you need to do to make Kai Jing laugh is to...... laugh!
- Basketball tournament for my juniors start alr!!! muz go watch....
- I'm sooooo not a jumper =__=

found these while blog hopping~



kkay................
my story.....
pls dun read xD i juz owe this to lingy~

my pri sch life~ -__-"
erm erm erm pri 1 as usual everyone were nerds~
rmb the times of
"I dun fren him! he very bad! u fren him? if u fren him, u not my fren." ?
most of the time i always kena de middle man arhh cause the see me so big..... they scared im not on
their side xD but really, i've nvr been the one telling ppl not to fren someone or sumthin o.o

then gt one time, my far far far far far far cousin (dat time my mum was like checking our family tree and found out that many ppl were my far far far far far far cousin) Shameer went walking ard so angry cause of someone vandalise the table. My sch had 2 sessions. The afternoon session complain that we vandalised the tables but we didnt so we had a "fight" . yupp and this is only pri 2. My malay teacher gt show us this video of a ghost. u know de ghost website? "sfox" ? "xfaux"? i dunno lahh but he showed it to us... we had to stare at a blue thingy.....den a ghost would jump out and scream -.- we were YOUNG. Talk about censorship.... everyone screamed when "it" appeared on de projector screen.

and this was de time i did stupid things! =D some people EAT glue... I put de liquid glue all ovr my hands and tried to peel it =X its sooo cool! nice feeling arhh xD one day i was caught my ny teacher den while de glue still wet, she ask me put my face in my hands xD

Pri 3 i joined robotics~ and by this time, i had to take leadership of almost everything cause I'm big -.- i know no link
bt pri sch students arhh, de bigger, the better. I was the manager of robotics club or sumthin. I rmb de teachers threaten us that we will be sent to DETENTION if we ever lose a lego piece. Dat time detention was as bad as being suspended~ we trained hard fr the competition i admit, but being kids, when de day came, we juz played at our booth at de science centre. I still rmb i ate mee goreng and popcorn for lunch =D NICE i put popcorn in mee goreng xD sweet and spicy....

Pri 4 I started to become a teachers pet =/ not my idea, i always had to carry books fr teachers cause of my *ahem* macho-ness~ all dat work made me MORE macho den had MORE books xD juz kidding~ but i really had to carry loads of stuff.

OHH!! My malay books were still thrown out the door~ my malay was horrible lahh... like shit till everytime it was marked, i had to collect it from outside de door -.-

Pri 6. Anyone know who is Megan Zheng? De female actor in "Home Run" dunno? den go search. She was in my sch and her elder sister, Myra Zheng was my classmate. My partner dat time was Fadhil. Yes he was from my school. We keep disturbing Myra till we kena send to discipline master xD This was also de year i was caught for pressing the fire alarm =X until now my parents also dunno =P

SO DATS MY STORY!!!



It sucks when you can do nothing aboutt it....



No comments: