Wednesday, April 23, 2008

pat - oops~ cant help it can i? =P

Wen Hao and Thedric during the expedition~~

wahaha i'm pooped~
all de books under my table had to carry @_@

dis mornin went to sch and i gt the most swwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetest thing i've ever got =)
muahaha its juz a story of my life by Brina~
I'd be the squirrel in a forest clinging on to a tree~


EARLIER in de mornin while i was still sleepin, i gt a call from glen =_=
me: helloww....
glen: hey uh i'm sick, can help me take my ws?
me: huhh...
glen: ouhh ya and help me photocopy [sumthin i cant rmb] from wei jie
me: huhh...
glen: thx
me: huhh...
*tooot...toot...toot...toot*
me:zzzzzzzzz *sleep with the phone beside my ear*

few minutes later....RING!!!!!!!! DE BLOODY ALARM ON MY PHONE RANG!
and de phone was beside my ear =.-

2.4 today was amazing....
i guess i didnt run for a while now x.x
i actually cough out blood! Literally! no joke~
had blood on one side of my shirt, like i'm going through my PERIOD xD
going up to class after the run was like climbing mount everest!
i had to stop at the second and third floor fr awhile and juz sit on de stairs
and i actually slept outside de class =X

stuffed my stuff in a box and went to eat wif mel~
homed and kabloom on de bed~

I couldnt help myself =X
it was calling me to do it~

At this time you are feeling 'uptight' and you are urgently in need of rest and relaxation; but perhaps even more than that you need to overcome that feeling that you have been 'hard done by' and treated with a complete lack of consideration.

Maybe you have been treated that way, but whatever may have been the cause of your inherent anxiety, you regard the situation as intolerable. Your are, however, sufficiently competent to turn that situation around - you have overcome similar problems in the past, and really this one isn't too different.

Loneliness is soul destroying and at this time you feel lost and lonely, perhaps it is because you feel so frustrated that you are prepared to go out of your way to become emotionally involved with someone who could accept you for what you are. You are egocentric, antagonistic and quick to take offense, although it must be said, you can control your pent-up up emotion and thus avoid open conflict.

You are a leader in every sense of the word. You know where you are going and you know what you need to do in order to get there. You exercise an inherent initiative in overcoming obstacles and difficulties. You either hold, or wish to achieve, a position of authority by means of which full control can be exerted over events.

You are pretending that the situation around you doesn't matter, but the effort of trying to conceal your emotions and anxieties is resulting in untold stress.

The existing situation is disagreeable. You feel unwanted and lonely and you would really like to associate with someone whose ideals are as high as your own. You want to be above the standard of mediocrity and this need to be needed and that need to need has almost become an obsession. You are trying to magnify the need into a compelling urge. You would really like to tell the world how great you are but no, you are holding back because you feel that your peers may treat you with contempt. This is a great pity because you have in fact a unique quality of character, but the continual restraint that you impose on yourself makes you suppress this need for others and you pretend you don't really care. You treat those who criticise you with contempt. However, to be honest, beneath this assumption of indifference you really long for the approval and esteem of others.

You would like to be respected and valued for yourself and this can only be achieved from within a close and harmonious relationship.




I was wishing it'd say sumthin better like wadds my future =/
then again, why are we fascinated when we do quizes which tells us
about ourself what we already know?

hmm.... random stuff~

-Glen is gonna haf a HARD time bringing all his books home tmr...
that is... IF he comes o.o
-my ear piece spoil!!! can hear one side only T_T see at de top of dis blog?
the picture says "NO MUSIC NO LIFE" =(

Exams coming people!!! Dun get sick! Show them what you've got!


Food for thought : Give a man a fire and he will keep warm for a day. Set him on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life~

"Letting out the noise inside of me
Every window pane is shattering
Cutting up my words before I speak
This is how it feels to not believe"
Yellowcard - Way Away

No comments: