Sunday, April 27, 2008

weijuan - thx~ =D
weijuan - im NOT sick, you are =P
Olga - =( yea....

English paper!!! ahh!!! omg!!!
it was.... not bad actually =X i dunno arhh~
normally i have no feeling for english, get it?

aftr de paper went Brina's hse~ hahax exam time still slack xD
She got a cute dog!
Her name's "Lady" and she recognise me alr!! =D wooohooo!!
Waited fr someone to do sumthin den went to Jasmine P's hse~
played pool~! beat JH with my skill of being lucky... muahaha...

ytd was wierd... i mean weird =X
i guess i missed sumthin when i came late fr tution *aww*
lets juz say it wasnt cold, but really really HOT xD

aftr tution went lib to read comic, mario called me
coincidentally he wanna study at lib~
waited fr him and thats when a sudden "reunion" happened o.o
suddenly met alot of ppl~
like....

Zi Jie
ok mario was alr dere...
"Jovan"
Amirul
Edwin
Jaslyn & Fir
My toilet partner~
Miss split-ends~
Super Lily~

there was also Tyty, Zi Jing, Yan Bin, Xin Yan
alot of ppl sia! confirm will meet someone everytime i go library
everyone was "studying"
i was er....
SLACKING xD
went home late~
had to babysit -_-"

why can't people juz be frank with each other? its not like you would die!!
grrr....

I feel pretty, oh so pretty.
I feel pretty and witty and bright!
I feel stunning.... =)

"Can't believe that I'm the fool again
And I who thought you were my friend,
How was I to know?
You never told me"
Westlife - Fool Again

No comments: