Wednesday, April 16, 2008

. - err... thx errr "dot" o.o
twin x] - I haf no oral =.=

Kai Song - I'm no sailor >.> thx =
Sarah - yepp~ =P
Wei Juan - will do~=D

yilin - o.o shoo shoo! =X
Olga - errr.... errr....
kai song - hahax got it thx~

pat - i didnt say u didnt =P

For Your Info....
Care-cared, car·ing. –noun
To be concerned or solicitous; have thought or regard.

sumthin from "SAILOR" kaisong's blog -.=

What Kingdom Hearts Type Are You?
What Kingdom Hearts Type Are You?
I'm also same as you lahh kai song!! =.=

What Kingdom Hearts Character Are You?
What Kingdom Hearts Character Are You?
Did sumthin extra =X

last few days was.... HOT
I dunno wadds wrong wif me =.=
I'm always cold, at least colder than Brina
but sumtimes, I'd sweat like crazy and feel damn hot but my skin would be cold
get it? outside cold inside hot. And I'd sweat like CRAZY!
I nvr even sweat during basketball training wif all de running and jumping
but i sweat like waterfall when i juz sit down?? o.o??
hahax you should haf seen de look on Mel's face when he saw me sweating in de hall
for no reason. Sometimes it gets too hot =/
sat outside the class most of the time to cool down. Uncomfortable lehh T_T
No reason and sweat like hell >.>

today! =D



.....



urgh cant rmb...
all i know is dat i had a bad headache after SS...
and... yepp dats it
den after sch go VJC~
slept on the way there....

stage~

de @#$%* behind me
This was the notes i was "writing" down =.=
it was borrriiinnnngggg....=/ read de tiny words =P

they were practicing a routine or sumthin in de open~~ =X
paper clips we got~

you know, after all these 4 years in Secondary school, after we graduate.
We wun remember things like how to do logarithms. Or differentiation.
At least I wun. I'd rather fill my tiny memory card in my brain with memories.
Most of the time we'd remember the "crappy" times right? Crappy times with
the people you know. You wun remember the time a teacher went through
a topic. You'd remember the things you went through with your friends.
You wun remember wadd hw you get but you'd remember wad you said to
ur friends.

hmm.... been a long time my blog made anyone smile....
scroll down and see if you smile, pls do =)


























































































































"Said I'm ok but i know how to lie
I will never give up
No I'll never give up"
Yellowcard - Fighting

No comments: