Saturday, April 12, 2008

twin x] - hahax you too~Ladies of DC~~


hahax i'm not supposed to be here on the com but so what =P

woke up early juz to wish Brina gd luck for her competition today~
I was supposed to follow to support them but I'm sick
not in de mind xD
didnt go tution today =/
scared i miss loads of things~ didnt even go out wif my family~
went to the doc =.=
went je and saw kai xiang, he was sending his maid to the doc too but diff clinic arhh.
mine was erm..."RafflesCare" i think, got the word raffles arhh
de doc was super funny xD
He asked me if i got fever, i didnt know if i had so i went like "uhhh, i dnuno"
He quickly take this ear thermometer and stuff it in my ear o.o
it reads "39.5" and he was like "It never lies..." He sounded like Master Yoda!
then he said, "look on de bright side, many people would wanna hug you in this cold wheather" xD

Found out that if i dun get better b4 next tues, I'll hafta go for blood test!!
Crazy! He said the government scared its dengue.....
So he told me i gotta get my fever down b4 tuesday or else...
His tip, carry umbrella if it rains or not xD
He even wanna put me on 9 days MC!!
But i cant miss sch, i'd miss too many stuff so i only asked for 2~

went out from doc and de trouble starts...
Headache suddenly damn pain o.o
when on bus, blacked out a couple of times
I even miss my stop cause of that!
made me walk back >.>
reached home, ate the pills and juz slept like a pig
was too lazy to even put the pills in de fridge
i left it all over beside my bed

O.O! monday got oral!!! den i cant take MC T_T
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wad if i black out agn
banana fish flower ostrich pizza hut cheese pie....
hmm, twin's also sick, hope its not as bad as this.
GET WELL FASTER!

It doesnt matter to you anymore


"How could this happen to me
I made my mistakes,
got nowhere to run,
but life goes on, its like i'm fading away"
Simple Plan - Untitled

No comments: