Sunday, March 6, 2011

Awesome

No stunt doubles haha

Thanks for the wishes the presents and the everything =]
Appreciate every tiny thing =] 2Days very tiring haha. Cant think straight now. Gotta sleep. Or else I die....

Btw, people going off for OITP, holidays or LTC, all the best. I look out for my bros too okay~
Side note: HW's mum and sister rmbed me when I sent him off! The last time i talked to his sister when she was in pri sch, I made her cry! HAHA! Now shes in sec sch =]

Daniel - Ireland (6weeks)
Jameston - Ireland (6weeks)
Jonathan - China (6weeks)
Han Wei - India (1 more week)
Joanne - Vietnam (6weeks)
Olga - Perth (20march)
Vincent - China( 10th-21st)
Yuduan - China(10th-21st)
B2 - (she just cheated me)

Recently, a group of gang members asked me to join their gang. Kinda funny, cause they empty threats. Just like firing an empty bullet. Dumb -.- Thing is, they think they're all big and all, but all they do is stare. I'm like... whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

And how can I forget, this stupid thing. Epic man. The view from up there is really something. I felt like spiderman in the scene where he had to save a bus of kids or Mary Jane haha! Should take the view from up there better... oh well, another day. These is the second video that I will remember for life (Y) haha
(ahh fuck la video another day)



Got a personal project with some people ^^ Give you a clue, this is my mini studio at home haha. Goin pat's house to do the other part. AWESOMENESS!

Gonna go bunjee jumping with the third BOZO behind me ^^ AWESOME AWESOME! And Gymnasium too!

Tomorrow will be a hi-im-the-new-intern day. So screwed, didnt print my letter. HAHA DIE, on first day die already. WOO! DIE DIE DIE! I'm such an optimist! DIE haha! MATI! WOO!

Okay, many more things happening, calender full, but thats for another day =]
On another note, found out Shirlyn lives near me =] THATS JUST FRUGGIN AWESOME!

No more games girl
All you did was bring down your image =/

No comments: