Monday, February 28, 2011

Do you know what it feels like


I don't know... Every part of you wants to see her. To be with her. To comfort her. And only her. You want to do anything physically possible to make sure that she's the happiest girl in the entire world and you'd do anything to make her that way. You can't stop thinking about her even if you wanted to, which you don't because it feels too good to do so. This leads to not being able to sleep, eat or dream correctly because she fills you with butterflies. When you do get to see her, your day instantly brightens up and you have a hard time concentrating on anything else. She makes you feel like life's absolutely worth living and she gives you a reason to smile day after day. There's no feeling in the world that comes remotely close to it.


Niceeee,
If you didnt know by now, I'm a guy who loves the water =]

I'm so looking forward to after exams. So many things cramped but its soooo gonna be awesome. I didnt even realised today was a monday, the whole day I thought today was a thursday haha. Guess thats how bad I REALLY want the exams to be over =] So many things to do, so little time.

Gha's circle of friends is like so huge, that he can never be alone. He's not the kind of guy who would be alone at any given time. If he's alone, hes either finding a friend, or waiting for one. RARE!
-Max


Awesomeness quoted by Max. Quite true, haha. Sleepy, Wish me luck for BMRENG, think I'm gonna need it =S

When life gives you lemons, make apple juice.

No comments: