Friday, March 18, 2011

BREAKKK


Lucky that small girl in china... if not she sure will say sumthin haha...

WEEKENDS!
Finally a break. ITP everyday at 5am. Seriously??
But after 2 weeks i think I'm getting the hang of it.
Every morning get some chocolate and sweet stuff to get me sugar rush. 3pm sharp I'll be shag already haha!
Colleages bringing me to club i think. Forgot wad its called haha. Gonna be damn awesome =]
Celebrate one of their birthdays. They celebrate once every 3 months haha! Epic sia! Apparently Afiz's bro is a bartender at MBS. Can get a big room which costs $450 at just $150 ;D Soon =P


Ah, so many things to do,

Geraldine owes me some dinner somewhere.
Hanwei swimming tmr. Nabei ask me wake up so early again...
Pat recording at his hse.
Myrah selling bras.
Repair my guitar.
Register N.V.M.
SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

Been going out after ITP haha, I know its crazy but thats the time I have. No matter how tired haha! Watched RANGO!

Seriously damn nice! Didnt expect to laugh as loud as Geraldine! (She very noisy in movies oneee) But its funny! haha! I thought its like a kids show... so I was more pessimistic.... but its really funny =] Recogmended =]

Woo, juz got a compliment =] OHH! YILIN GOT ME THIS SUPER NICE THUMBDRIVE! Its damn cool! Will take photo of it in higher quality next time haha. AND I GOT THIS SUPER COOL CUFF LINKS FROM TWIN! Now I just need a blazer =]

Sidenote, FOC and camps coming. Gonna crash it as usual =] Start of the year. Lets make it epic again ;D This pic is the pyjamas EEE cum formal CLS disco haha!!

Been making covers, lepak-ing with people i never thought could lepak! haha. Making my song! Training, stunt-ing, USS! =D Catching up with people is getting harder cause theres alot of people to catch up with! haha. Oh banana, Keryn's birthday today! Die.

That little bugger's words still in my mind. From like what, 2-3 weeks ago?
"She's your first, while you're her... what, 8th? She already learned how to deal with it. Its normal if you don't."

Hi, guess what.
i miss you

No comments: