Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Never say never

Well, I believe its true =]

Sorry for the lack of updates, busy day and night!

ITP
Sembawang is practically my second home! Everyone in the Shipyard has a bike to travel around the compound. But we 3 musketeers dont! Whats more is that our E&I department is the furthest one! Morning needa walk to work, the walk to canteen for lunch, walk back, then walk home. Training uh haha! Went to WV Semb, really miss that place. Saw baby! woo!! Shes so patient with me haha! She like totally waited for me for 3-4 months? Awesome (Y) Corsica you're the best HA HA!

Zul bought a marshmallow cake to work today! DAMN SWEET! It tastes like Cotton Candy in cake form! More concentrated uh. Very sweet, nobody wanted to eat cause they all scared they get diabetes..... So more for me mwahahahaa!


HANDOVER! It deserves a Handstand =]
Honestly its friggin awesome. The juniors planned it very very very well. To me its the best handover that I've been to! Makes me look forward to the camps they plan.... Year 3 now, can relax.... maybe bring a kite to Pulau Hantu? Fishing!

I think this pic gt alot of extras... haha!
Got a photo with the VP! I think she's the best choice for that position seriously. How I know? I voted her la! LOL. She gets along well with both sides, cares for both alot and really think for the club. Hope someone can talk some sense into her so that she can be more confident haha!

NIGHT LIFE
Basically been out with Geraldine. Shes damn epic. She called me out. Then I ended work early so I met her with her friend, Rose. SHE DRIVES DAMMIT. HAHA! I felt like a kid the whole journey! She brought me to this place Ive never been. Its a dam, the view at night is just plain awesome..... We went makan at Newton food court? Dunno where uhh, but they got recommendations there. Tried all the best food there! Awesome. And to keep my manly pride, I treat them dinner =]

Oh, and I officially have a new record of the strangest way to make a new friend. I met Cynthia because of ice cream. Those who know the story shaddup. Those who don't, ASK ME! Haha seriously epic.
All the best at KL =]

Looking forward to Cheers camp, Expedition, my soveniers, and Post ITP PARTY(Jezi's Bday)! Seriously gonna be awesome! Live like theres no tomorrow.
Oh and I'm keeping another name for facebook cause i needa keep out of radar for now =] Camps and clubs. First thing they ask is, "Do you have facebook?" WTFAG???

P.S. Waiting for my ITP kaching next monday and Jr, here I come!!!

yo te voy amar

No comments: