Sunday, March 20, 2011

A smile a day =]




This song never fails to keep me going. =]


Success!
After so many tries! What am I talking about? Our song =] Still haven't think of the title yet. Maybe will tweak it more =] BUT ITS AWESOME! Cloud 9 baby. When its done, the whole world will know. Sense of accomplishment! Next would be the studio...

Recently, I helped this woman to carry her groceries up to her house. She was fumbling with it near the market in front of WCPlaza. I asked if I could help. She thanked me once. When I carried it, she thanked me all the way to her house 2 blocks away haha epic! =] When I reached her house, guess who I saw..... EVE! haha~! Apparently it was her granny's house. Damn small world!

Oh, oh. Who's Eve? I met her a long time ago, at the void deck of my old house. She was playing with my brother outside the kindergarten classroom. Haha naturally, I joined them. I didnt like her at first. STINGY!!!!! She dun let me play her yoyo =( She kept outcasting herself. So, one time she was running, she fell. Scratched her knee. Coincidentally I got a plaster. Her mum asked her to thank me, she did, but her face like not happy. The NEXT day, when I send my bro again, she came over, sat beside me and gave me a "Thank You" card. SWEET RIGHTTTT haha. Ever since then she stuck to me like magnet haha. I had her picture, cause she was damn cute. But think I lost it. Dang, memories.
She's 7-8 years old now =]

Just read something that made me think about 2012 again. Doesn't affect me that much now though. No regrets. I only have one. Live life to the fullest. Its already brimming =] Everyone has their own way to do that. Their own interest. Their own beliefs. Some live recklessly, drink drank drunk. Some dedicate their time for a sport.

Me? Simple.

Freedom with no boundaries.
Why go with the crowd? I never did want to follow them. Sometimes, I just hitch a ride to get to where I wanna go, but never stay for long. Its all about freedom. Parkour, stunting, BD, kayaking, making music, flying a kite. Simple things that you never think of. Why? cause you follow the crowd =]

Life, Love, Laughter.
Simple things in life needed to live. Food, water, and warmth is not what you need to live, but merely to survive. Enjoy every single minute. A good friend once told me, "Never get tired of life. Do what you want, go out, have fun, live loud, just run. When you're dead, you can sleep peacefully all you want." Really motivated me =] But life's too hard to enjoy you say? You're missing the little things in front of you. How did I find it? Through kayaking =] I know alot of people who share the same thinking. Kayaking in the rain, so close to the water that you can see the droplets. Going to deserted islands, beautiful beaches and just slacking there eating lunch.
Spending time with a good friend flying a big big big kite, or eating supper late in the morning, or just eating icecream at a playground! Just awesome...

Hmm....
Lately theres this girl who confessed to me. Long story, but after I totally rejected her in the most epic way possible, she told me she has like 2-3 guys chasing her trying to please her. Describing what she wear when she sees them. Telling me how impossible her situation is. How she is damn good in this. Damn good in that. Asked to be a model. Basically trying to make me jealous.

Girl, all you're doing is putting yourself down. Yes you are pretty. Yes you have alot of guys after you. But with that attitude?
I believe, if you ever wanna make the guy jealous, just be yourself and tell him he can never get you. Thats the truth, frank, and more respectful. Trust me. Losing you would be worse than losing the attractiveness that you are trying to show.

Yet to find someone to go Redang with me though. Okay, scratch that. Yet to find someone who will plan with me haha!
Theres that, and slack lining! Gonna get it soon....
And of course, a revamped guitar ;)


P.S. Sorry for the wordy posts =]
P.P.S. The moon was beautiful tonight, and I wasnt the only one who was amazed by it! =D

Flickaday. Should I?

No comments: