Monday, March 21, 2011

Grow up




I'm getting the hang of ITP. Actually I'm learning quite alot from ITP. Like they say, if you want anything, you have to take the first step. I did 6man job myself!

To that basket.
WHO ASK YOU TO DO WHAT YOU DID. GROW UP MAN. Small things you say, but who's gonna bail you out? Cant tell you parents or you'll die. I bet even your girlfriend doesn't know. Dude, you know you're gonna have a record for this duntcha? Told you to stop the habit. You'll have alot to loose. Maybe now, you'll quit. No point nagging if you don't listen, but I gotta at least let this out.


Was reminded that you cant remain childish forever. Have to bail one of my friends out. Its not the money thats the problem. Fuck, a record lehhh.
In the end, the ones you can turn to are your friends.

Speaking of which, Elaine got me an icecream cake for supper yesterday! Totally can see that they're trying to make me fat and eat me =] THANKS AGAIN. Me and Max tested our strength at the fitness corner. I admit, both of us improved quite alot. Perseverance. Doesnt matter if you walk or run. The destination will still be the same =]

Going out with these rich ass people is crazy. Few nights ago we went to Hometeam NS to play golf? HAHA damn random. Okay, I'm pretty bad at golf so bear with me here. We played the kind where you just hit the balls into the open space? Yeah, First few shots we just anyhow hit haha. Max tried to play baseball... But overall, spending time with them, cool night breeze. The best (Y)

Everything is on track.
Been trying to do good deeds lately. The most epic was of course helping the old lady (prev. post) but thats not the only one =] Kinda make you feel good when you make someone smile. 2 Years ago my new year resolution was to make at least one person to smile each day. Don't know what happened to it though haha. Cause I believe, whats inside will show on the outside =]
Ever seen Shrek?


Small girl coming home tonight!

No comments: