Wednesday, May 12, 2010



Haha, weird expression, i like! (Y)
Its not what you do, but who you're with that matters.

Guess what, I'm on STOMP! But in an awkward position, grinding Jonathan. The cameraman cant find a better timing to take the shot.

Gotta clear my mind these few days. But its not 'bout what you think. I doubt you understand. And I don't have a reason to make you.

if you cant get someone off your mind they are probably supposed to be there

Today is gonna be a great day. Its Wednesday. Gonna find this girl who absolutely loves making my heart beat fast.

I finally understand the phrase, "Friends are like stars, you might not always see them, but you know they're always there." Complicated stuff, but now understandable. Thanks superwoman =]

Sitting next to you doing absolutely nothing, means absolutely everything to me

No comments: