Monday, May 17, 2010





Other than my legs opening to wide and my posture.....
I think this pic is the best =D

Told you it was gonna be awesome didn't I? Huhh? Huhh? haha...
Sentosa~~ cliche~

Lucky I didn't get sunburn though I'm a bit darker....
Played soccer, volleyball, frisbee and all the stuff~ Didnt play with sand like i always do though. o.o

Haha, damn fun. Sun, sand, sea.... epic eye closed moment. 1A01, not bad....

awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome

Can you see the difference in my hair? (no, its not falling) lol
Its kinda long story but generally I asked the stylist to cut both side very short. But I only pointed on one side.
I thought it was common sense to cut both side so I assume she knew.....
She cut only ONE side shorter. And me, day dreaming away didn't notice until I left and board the bus.
ARGHHHH

One side feels cooler than the other =/

No comments: