Tuesday, May 25, 2010



I feel stuffed in one corner. Thrown aside. As I watch everything fall apart.
Like killing a bird in my hands because i didn't do anything to care for it, and it would just fly away. Then desperate as I am to keep it from flying, I crushed it in my hands. Cruel. Painful.
Rain.

I'm doing everything halfway. Unfinished business. Maybe not to the best that I can. There's no one who is saying, "Gha, you're doing a great job! Keep it up!" No ones happy with me for the moment. No one. And I can only blame myself. Lecturers, teachers, friends, parents, you.
Neglect.
Emotionally unstable, haha sounds like dementia.
I know people get better through pressure. I know tough times don't last, tough men do. I know winners are those who stay when the going gets tough.
But can I not be that guy? I'm a simple guy, with simple desires.
Can I just ditch my job. I wanna make time.

Yeah, my life's abit kinda far from track. Yeah, I know the storm won't last forever.
I'm just worried what the rain would wash away...
I love her more than she will ever know
I wanna drown
Not cause she doesn't wanna know
my fears
But cause I don't know how to show it.
in music...

No comments: