Wednesday, March 17, 2010

HAPPY BDAY LINGY!!!! [160310]
You cheat my feelings too much alr lol
Life may be fast, but you can take things slow and steady ;D
And next time, ask you bf if he fetching you home!

HAPPY BDAY STEPHANIE!!! [160310] =)

5 years old! haha forever 5~
I didnt have time to wrap the presents and I think i forgot to take the tags off lol sorry!


Went kayaking as usual, tide was high, oil was slimy. Tried to do rolls again, think im starting to get the feel for sweep roll. Not bad... haha. Fought for plantoon dominance lol, something we must keep doing to keep the tradition! lol.

shit, still forgot to dubb the sea store key....

Went all the way to the other side of the country for Stephanie's BBQ~! [Lingy cheat my feeling.Lingy cheat my feeling.Lingy cheat my feeling.Lingy cheat my feeling.Lingy cheat my feeling.]
Helped her mum at the BBQ pit! She said i was handsome ^^ This is the second time she told me this. And this is the second time I met her! LOL. Her mum is very... lively lol. I had to make a conscious effort to remind myself she is not just a few years older than me. She is a MUM. Her Butter Prawns (which ironically has no butter in it) are still the best lol. Slacked with tootie and her mum while Steph and the kids go up lol. Tootie got drunk somehow and started dancing. My eyeballs shrank....

Listening to the rest talking bout their teenage troubles makes me feel like I want those troubles so that I can crap it out with them lol. Had ice-cream cake! Though I was more interested in the dry ice lol. It started bubbling when its placed in the water. Pool water of course haha. While everyone else were packing up upstairs, getting ready to go home, I was with tootie and Steph's mum downstairs talking ADULT stuff. Haha kidding. Was sent to mrt and I went wee wee wee all the way home~~

I can't let this happen again
Cause then you'd see my heart
In the saddest state its ever been
This is no place, to try and live my life
Relient K - Who I Am Hates Who I've Been

Living one step at a time....

No comments: