Saturday, March 6, 2010

Shocked. Happy. Surprised. Curious. Elated. Speechless.
Currently (still) being flooded by emotions. To the point where I don't know what to say or which emotion to show haha.
Hmm.... I'll start from this...

THANKS SPA FOR THE BAG!!!!


Its damn cool! And its actually damn perfect! Haha! Theres a shoe compartment and a place for my laptop. SWEEEEEEEEEET

And...

THANKS CHUN YU DUAN FOR THE....... PLANK!!!
haha! I mean board =)

Its really very nice (Y) HANDMADE okay. Painstakingly glued, cut, chosen, written! Now I understand what you wanted to make haha. Nice! (Y)

Awestruck.

Playing with the kids was quite fun actually =) They make me feel needed haha. I guess lingy's right. According to her, I'll always be the one babysitting kids during any gathering.

you make me wonder

No comments: