Monday, September 21, 2009






























woke up kinda late today =X hehh.....
Even though i slept at 7 ytd. Too tired man.
ohh

SELAMAT HARI RAYA!

(maaf zahir dan batin)

Sorry if i said or do anything that bla bla bla bla, you know the procedures haha! =X

Was soooooooooooo sleepy since morning ytd..... no idea why. Slept at every house we went to -.-
And my income is lowwww =( cause they say im working =(((( haha

Went to visit my.... uncle who has
the same height as me
the same name as me
went to SP also
went to the same course
has the same interest in guitars as me
but hes 37 and is working in uni in the math department haha

talking to him is interesting, haha (oh ghazali is talking to ghazali) but...
hes single!!! why am i so dissapointed that a guy with my name is single =( HAHA!
But hes damn smart.

oops my cousins are here. tata~


What if your chances are already gone
Started believing that I could be wrong
But you give me one good reason
To fight and never walk away
Cause here I am still holding on
No Boundaries - Kris Allen

No comments: