Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sleepyyyyyy

janice - Hello~ Hahas!
weijuann - no wonder u keep goin to the doc! haha! =X
umairah - shhhh


Finally my internet is up and kicking! Was up and around the last few days.
errr lets see....
Went YH hse to 'bbq' at 1am in the morning but in the end everyone watched "Dead Silence" in his room. I admit, I was behind the pillows most of the time haha but its not really scary uhh, I just HATE it if a freaky face suddenly appear in front and that face would stick in your mind for a few days... urgh...

Didnt sleep at all, went home the next day to try to get some sleep, but had to wake up in an hour to go training =/ Overslept by half an hour! Rushed there, bt training didnt start yet. Training that day was to sprint 200m, then rest 2min then sprint 200m again for 15 times. Totally killed me lol.

While I was sitting down, heard some other club people say "I wanan join the adventurers, They can run sia. They always leading. They do rock climbing and kayaking and all. Sounds fun." haha somehow it made me damn happy though he wasnt talking to or abt me lol. =X

SIKE pics are up!




















See, my name is there!Im at portside okayy, dun play play. If you can read the words on the bottom right of the pic, you'll know what Eww eats... haha


Flying people =D Dun bother, im not there. I fly up alr =P


























I know MJ died... but....




















Sexy ^^ but kena complained cause I didnt wear the jacket properly. HOT SIA =X





















End of expedition =D





















This was during the briefing. Everyone was listening and didnt notice the camera, except... HAHA

SIKE was the one responible for making my tan lines go haywire ghaaarghhh....






















This is during the LTC training where we had to carry 12kg and go up and down the stairs. We're all still sweating then suddenly, Sam had a camera haha xD


I know I'll be okay,
Though my skies are turning grey
Guardian Angel - Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

No comments: