Saturday, September 19, 2009

A post to get me through the night




























Ok, its 3am and i still cant sleep.
Power uhh today last day of fasting.
No more being in weird situations lol.
Had training ytd, add more bricks and 1 and a half hours of climbing up and down.
Jocob made us sprint the last 3 sets of 7 floors x.x I made it =D wooo!
Haha, after putting down the bricks, going up the stairs is like stepping on air! Every step we take we'd push a little more than needed anticipating the weight
of the bricks that aint there anymore lol.
Went to eat KFC after that but left early, did'nt feel too good haha.
I didnt finish my zinger =( Waste my money sia....
Still nt feeling too good though ><

I wanna go datuk......................................... grrrrrr it'll be stupid if I cant go. Yutai say the date is not confirmed cause the proposal wasnt sent on time so... what to do? Go bash up the guy who sent it late....ehh... kidding.
Haha ok not funny.

SPA's training honestly aint that though (only Jacobs one is x.x) compared to sec sch basketball training lol. Now we run 5km, last time we run 7km haha standards going down. I love the kayaking though, near the pandan reservoir where we used to run, there very peaceful haha
though the water there got human shit.... And if we're not slacking one corner in the water, I'd be paddling around like a crazy duck haha. The feeling of going fast is awesome (no, I still hate dragonboat) haha and when you turn to park after speeding, woooo! xD ok I bet no one gets this -.- Haha and I totally miss trainings where when we got nth to do and if I start singing, people will follow haha! Tsk tsk tsk, some people just have that golden voice.

siannn few more hours till sunrise

I'm sure everyone in one point of their life feel that they've been taken for granted. Feeling that they've gone out their way for someone who doesnt really see it or even know your there. The way you put him or her as before everything else, but he/she doesnt even bother. It gets irritating doesn't it? If not then good for you =) But before you go around complaining that you've been taken for granted, look around. Have you done the same yourself?

can my life be not so screwed =/

P.S. I cant find the screw driver...

And I'm tired of being all alone
And this solitary moment makes
me want to come back home
Secondhand Serenade - Your Call

No comments: