Sunday, September 27, 2009

Wei Juan - wa! rich ass!!
yuduan - lol i'll get one JUST SO that i can rub it in ur face =D
arvin - oooooooppppppppsssss












Lifes just been great lately haha. To the point that if you asked me what I want, I really don't know what to answer =)Been scrambling around with SPA peeps.
Just finished another kayaking session. Somehow I always feel sleepy after a water activity.
Though I still love the water =)

Pisces:
Your personal growth has reached a flat spot and you feel you need to find a leader or teacher. But are you sure that is really what you need? Maybe what you really need is to accept where you are at, and believe in who you are and what you know.

Ghhaaaarrrggghhh, gotta wash the car tmr and there goes my allowance =/
Guess i gotta watch what i say =(

Broken this fragile thing now
And I can't, I can't pick up the pieces
Yellowcard - Only One

No comments: