Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Olga - oooooh! thanks! haha =D
twin x] - haha thanks twin =)
umairah - muz be step tak tau like u lol
!keryn - haha not me, im too busy =P
yuduan - no prob babe =)



Okay, forget it, guess what. I'm sticking with this skin so DEAL WITH IT! lol =X
Took me so long only to find out someone used it too -.-
anyways.....

Been busy with alot of things~
There was SIKE!

It was fun~!
Kayak-ed all the way to Pulau Hantu on one day and back on the next.
Waiting for pics. The waves were like 1 metre high and it was soooooooooooo cool to paddle through them =D
But Shini and Veron somehow dun like it then stop me from going to the waves =/

Pulau Hantu is damn beautiful. Hopefuly can see in the pics but i didnt take any cause i didnt risk bringing my phone in the kayak =X Theres this lagoon in the middle which reflects the moonlight at night. When we were suppose to be cooking the food, i went with the malay guys to see the sunset on the other side of the island cause we still fasting. then end up most of the guys follow us haha. It was a damn nice view uhh..... bt words cant show it to you =)
Didnt sleep the 2 days and was still able to kayak back haha damn proud of myself kkay, but once we're dismissed i ciao =X lucky my house right infront of PM.

Next day went to SP student leader talk when half way got an sms from Eww that gt training at 5. I was planning to sleep sia =/ Met the rest, and since i was early, slept in clubhse -.-
Woke up, met the other peeps. Took 4 bricks to put in the bag as weights and we went climbing 90 floors up and down for 50min. Didnt really killed me so i guess it was quite slack.....

Went to get a bag today with the-girl-who-forgot-my-bday cause the strap of my old bag is like a ticking time bomb waiting to drop.... Finally got one =D Dunno if it suits me though, now that i think bout it..... haha oh well, its mine =]

Been busy running from it all, i guess =)

random : Did you know, Termites eat wood twice as fast when listening to heavy metal music?

Cant believe that Im a fool again
And I who thought you were my friend
How was I to know
You never told me
Fool Again - Westlife

No comments: