Tuesday, July 17, 2007

twin - LOL!! ya...
LinGy - LOL! as usual... ya lar xDD!
Kai Jing - eee... u owe me marshmallows and ice-cream!!!
Jasmine - Thx!! ^^


I need this...Great Escape...

erm... dunno wad to update...again... mind blank...

Today?
erm...
Ms Wong nvr come so.. SLACK!!!
ALL day... ker ker was like reading her book in the corner oblivious to everything xD
den during the survey thing...
on the way there i keep jumping on mel xD
fun larr!! sad dat he's de only one who can carry me D=

After school went to buy bubble tea~ u know... tea...blow bubble inside...
wif Keryn, Joanne and Huiee
den...very...=XXXXXXXXXXXX
cant blieve wad i hear/see sia...

went back...
said sumthin which i shoudnt say...again...
>_>

slack lar... lay zee to elaborate

OH YA!!!
HAPPY B'DAY XULAN!!!
I actually waited yesterday till 12 to sms her happy b'day....den at 12 i rmb...my phone was literally priceless...get it? >_>



I just cant say i dun care and juz walk away...
Its IMPOSSIBLE for me to do that...

No comments: