Sunday, July 29, 2007

Melissa - YOZ!!!
Eleanor - ya ya ya...
jasmine - haizzzz......zzzzz...fine...you win...Edward shuai~
Madeleine - -.= i bet ur gonna send me pics of DELICIOUS food...-.-
Yu Lin - O.O!! OH YA!! HW!! x_X
Lily - np =] dun think too much...it'll work out~
Eleanor - =.=




I was looking through the year book...
and all the pictures i kept...
the radio was playin the song Home by Chris Daughtry...
memories flowed through my mind...
and for the first time...
in a long while...
it rained...

either blogger got prob or my com got prob...
>.<

had AMC in de morn today...
and guess wad...
they were organising a huggathon...
u know ppl...goin on streets giving free hugs?
yar...liddat...
-.-
i think they doin somewhere in the city...
i dowan go...xDD
maybe next time...
but its like retarded larr xDD
AMC lehhh
u ask ANGRY ppl who cannot control their anger to HUG ppl?
xDDDD
ppl al run away sia xP
facts bout AMC
-they gif pills to calm ppl down...
so far i used none~ ^^ i'm good
-ppl in the course are usualy VERY enthu or juz quiet...me...u guess xD
-there's this guy who always sits beside me and talks crap bout the latest gadgets...-.-
-took me a while to get used to it...xD

hmmz...gotta say this...
some ppl mistake me for being emo when i am sleepy...-.-
deres a BIG diff okay~

she is still in love with the guy she broke up with...

No comments: