Saturday, July 21, 2007

Evan - YOZ!
twin - thx =P
eleanor - leeeech!
Madeleine - U treat!!
Lily - cant think of anything to update...
Melissa - Thx ^^

feelin like him~



Late again~

hmmz... been thinking bout...THE FUTURE!!
i mean... the time when we guys graduate...
then IF i go poly...no one dere i know...
den maybe IF i go overseas...lagi worse....
den...i'll grow old...very old...
i'll live all alone in my little house where
the kids will call me the "wierd old man"...
then when i retire...i would be slacking in my
hse one last time...waiting for my time to come...
>.<

but itz true...

friday de thingy...mosquito...
boring sia...
went there ok...
sit there bored...
go to hse dead...
i was like so -_________________- that i stick the stickers almost everywhere...
n it didnt help that glen was on my team -.-
i was like TOTALLY dead when we come back to de hall...
took a LONG walk home...

went out today wif family...had to my mp3 so dat i woudlnt RIP SOMEONE INTO PIECES...
we were out to get sumthin but in de end we didnt get it...if u know wad i mean...-.-
then went to my uncle's hse... bad bad bad... thats when my mother gets talkative...
then she say wad... that i'm too sensative... maybe she's right.. but that is only if u talk bout things i dun wanna hear...and as usual...i sit one corner blasting my mp3 in my own world... then sudenly i heard laughter...so loud that it was louder than the song i was listenin to...i suddenly notice that everyone was lookin at me... then one of my auntie said..."Li! u always so quiet. thinking of someone ar? u should talk more la! u haf a golden voice issit?" and they went on laughing...-.- golden voice?!?! duhhhhhhhhhhh

AMC tmr...hope i survive...

its so frustrating that i cant read minds...

No comments: