Saturday, July 14, 2007

Joanne - Thx for flying!! =D
Lily - LOL! maybe i'll beat you to it! xDD
Evan - yoz...sing it? hmm i wanna listen xD
Xinyan - hey! hey?
Joanne - this looks like a "DUUUUHHHHHH" moment...=.=
Madeleine - FINALLY!!! updated =D

cute sia =)


hmm... now i noticed... de time below which says when i blogged...is so WRONG!!!=.=

didnt blog on friday the 13th cause i had tons of pretty bad luck...
Had a VERY VERY VERY BAD stomach ache in the morning...
den had assembly for 1 hr!! so i was like splitting my guts... pain larr...
den went back to class suddenly feel so sleepy...=.=
so frgt bout de whole day...
but after school i rmb i played basketball wif Han Wei, Shen Rong and Alvin...
so suay lar dat day... all de balls keep hitting me.. >_> seriously... even the
volleyballs came from nowhere @_@
so gave up playin and went to canteen... played monkey~ more suayness~
went home...de worst part...my uncle came... not just ANY uncle~ he's the youngest
one and the most annoying to me... everytime we start a conversation, he seem to
like want to start a fight or sumthin >_> so i went locking myself in my room...
half way sleepin, i heard...HIM SNORING!!! like.. wad de hell larr... he snore
till my room also can hear... woke me up from sleep... waited till he goes home
and continued my beauty sleep xD and thats it on my FRIDAY 13th =D

Now, a day after friday 13, it still got sumthin bad for me b4 it goes...
my neighbour is gonna be movin out...
dats not bad...
until u HEAR the renovation works! @_@ cant sleep cant eat cant watch TV...
and its like RIGHT ABOVE my hse x(

Been having this bad habit of taking walks at 12 midnight...
It started when i couldnt sleep...
so decided to take a walk...
its like... so relaxing larr...
the amazing thing is, i met LinGy too xD
she also couldnt sleep...LOL

well thats it i guess...

smile like i mean it...

No comments: