Monday, July 23, 2007

Eleanor - -.- y do i get the feeling that ur thinking of sumthin ebill...
Evann - i already know wad ur thinking x) so dun think too much xD
Olga - oh no... olga penyet advertising her suicide-on-the-phone line... pls dun call the line... =X



We were clearing the computer labs... i had to carry all the wires down to the range...-.-

before i start...i gotta say...
YAY!!
i no need to go swimming this week!!
cause my twin nvr go so i also no need xP
no larr... cause i got to bring the jap students around the school xDD woots~
kkz...

today...borin..blorin...slack...slack...
DATS IT x)
ok la...
went to stay back for the skit for the japanese students...
after dat, followed Fadli, Say Yun & Yu Lin to find PCK hair and boots for fadli...
couldnt find it... so .. de end...

xD

now a days ar... ppl keep askin me a question... which i IMMEDIATELY shut of after u ask... my uncle asked me yesterday... My AMC coach asked me yesterday... My Cousin asked me yesterday... EVEN THE BUBBLE TEA AUNTIE asked me today...-.-
wads de question? it was..."u haf girlfriend or not?" then I completely shut down....
=.=

feelin like comin sch late dis days... no reason to be so guai and come early wad...
i'm always like de...latest is 3rd to come...sumtimes 1st also...
now a days keep comin back late...found out sumthin...
those uncles on bus keep givin the gimme-that-seat-u-stinking-boy stare...
then i'll gif the but-i-also-tired-wad stare..
n he'll gif the u-dun-haf-white-hair-so-dun-talk-crap stare...
until its my stop n when he see me press the bell, he'll be like givin me the
GET-OFF!! kinda stare....=X

taking another midnight walk...
so i end here...bb~ =P

I duwan change place >.<

No comments: