Friday, June 29, 2007

twin x] - okies...when u free... like... now!! =D
Keryn - I type belly slow la... on de phone sumore...xD dis one proper one =]
LinGy - Hahax...try ur best! =X
Evann - Np...hahax... U can reach me at 1.30pm - 8am on weekdays and 24 hrs a day on weekdays....xDDDDD

argh... been lying down wif my head at the edge of my bed....now i feel like all de blood is rushing in to my head... like gonna explode.... wait ar... need relax first @_@

ok...
today after school got de video screening.... our videos were shown to the others and we get to see the other's videos...=.= mine ar....=.= nvm... after dey show mine, went slack behind wif Madeleine and Jiayu...

erm... got one group... Glen's group... about a scary video....got one part of his video, he walked out of the cubicle wif bloody hands... den Madeleine was like... "ooh... where he get de blood? mensus ar? which girl supply de?" =.=

Leon asked Glen..
Leon : Did you encounter any problems while making your video?
Glen : Ya... I put de blood on my hand den smell like shit...
Leon : ??? There's no link... u put de blood on ur hands... den smell like shit?

xDD

Leon : Where did you get the blood?
Glen : Mama shop...
Leon : O__O which mama shop sell blood? How u get? u go " Uncle!! 1 packet of blood pls!!"

xDD

Glen : ketchup la...
Leon : so... u put ketchup on ur hands den smell like shit??
Glen : toilet ma....
Leon : ??? u put de ketchup in de toilet bowl den put ur hands in it?!?! *pretends he is washing his hands in toilet bowl xDD
Glen : No la... I put de ketchup on my hand den hard to remove the smell after i wash....

XDDDDDDD FARNEY!!!

Den Madeleine at the back was....
Mad : *flexing her muscle* wa... see i got muscle leh
Jiayu : *pokes mad's muscle* this fish is not fresh xDDD
Mad : *waves her arms* The fish is fresh la...see its still moving! xD

hahax!

OH YA!!! almost frgt...
LinGy - Here's my youngest bro.... de fire alrm in my house that doesnt stop ringing....=.=


ok... i guess thats too much....buh~byeessssssss =]

some people are juz UNGRATEFUL

No comments: